Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Wrath of a 4 Year old!

I never knew how much damage a 4 year old could cause in just one night! Allie and Tripp (my two oldest children) were a handful but nothing compared to Mac! I swear I can clean the boys' room completely and by the time we all get up in the morning it is a disaster area! Daddy, Allie, Tripp and I all go to bed and Mac starts his wrath! How can such a small child do so much damage!?!? He can literally pull every toy and piece of clothing that they own out in a matter of hours. So, today I have decided that I am going to take a picture of their clean room before we go to bed and then I will take another picture in the morning when we all get up! That way I can have proof to show people and to show Mac when I curse him to have a son just like him! Yes, i know that is the wrong attitude but my mama did it to me so turn around is fair play!

No comments:

Post a Comment