Sunday, January 2, 2011

So, here it is 10:41pm and 2 of my kids are tucked in sound asleep! Back to school tomorrow after their two week vacation! Tripp is excited to go back so that he can show his friends his new Bakugans and,even though she won't admit it, Allie is excited for everyone to see her new hair cut! Mac and I are happy cause we have some major cuddle time to catch up on tomorrow! Mac is still awake watching cartons in the living room and I am in my room watching "Father of the Bride"! Yes, I have seen this movie more than a hundred times but I still love it and I still cry every time I watch it! I know we've got quite a while before we have to worry about Allie getting married but I swear I don't know how I will ever make it through that day! She doesn't even have a boyfriend yet but I can already picture her wedding day in my mind! I'm sure no matter who she marries they will never be good enough! ;-] I'm loving this blogging thing! I can type about anything I want and it doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment