Monday, January 3, 2011

Maybe Tomorrow...................

Well, I thought I would get up and get a lot done but that's not quite the way things went! Just another example of how chaotic and unpredictable life can be when you have children! Even after Tripp woke up and stayed up in the middle of the night he still got up and got ready for us to leave for school on time. I got him dropped off with no issues and then I came home to find Allie ready for school except for her hair which she wanted me to fix. I thought it was gonna be a great day! Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allie finally headed out at 8:30 and even though the bus was already at the stop she walked very slowly toward the bus. And, after waiting for a minute the bus pulled off without Allie. And, when I confronted her she just shrugged like it was no big deal. Once she came in the house we had a huge blow up and she ended up staying home. She has been so emotional lately and after the fight we had there was no way I could make her go to school. So, she went back to bed and I curled up with Mac and went back to sleep myself. Once we all got up I had a massive headache and the medicine I took made me sick to my stomach. What a great day! Maybe tomorrow will be a little better! I certainly hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment