Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

First of all, I want to say that I do not believe in resolutions! I have tried to make and keep them in the years past but I never seem to follow through and that is just depressing. So, I quit making them. With that being said, I do plan to make some changes for 2011 but they are changes not resolutions! As always, I want to lose weight but this year it is also a need. My health is suffering from the extra weight I have packed on and I want to be around a lot longer than my mama was so I have to make some changes. I'm not sure how I will do it, but I will. I am also going to get myself and my family back into church! I was raised in church and my I want my children to say the same thing. My personal relationship with God is the only thing that gets me through a lot of the things I have faced in my life and I want to make sure that my children have that relationship to see them through life. I am also going to start working as hard as I can to get my daddy's house, in Oakboro, ready for us to move into! I will have my children in a permanent location by the time school starts next year. Allie starts high school, Tripp starts 3rd grade and Mac starts school period so now is the time to do it! And, the fact that I can have the house that I grew up in with no worries of rent or mortgage payments is incentive enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment